I guess it doesnt get easier as the days go by. Everytime i get a chance i am not busy or trying to keep myself busy, i am thinking about my sad news and how badly i wanted it. It brings tears to my eyes and i keep saying to myself "its not a big deal i will just try again". Note to self, that doesnt help. Some people dont understand why i am depressed and i dont think they quite understand how much emotions go into this. If i am depressed for one day or 10 years so be it, its when i can get back on my feet emotionally. But its ok because i am a patient person who takes the time to explain to people with questions (the very few i have told).
I really appreciate everyones words of comfort, its so good to hear in my time of need. I just get so teary and feel like crying at any point in the day, i wish i can control it. Being at work is hards as well but i manage. I guess it will take time to stop the tears but i cant rush it, i will heal when the time is right. :)
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
4 comments:
I understand where you are coming from and you take all the time you need to heal. This is your process and it's okay to feel the way you do. It's hard for those who have not had to struggle for a child to fully understand as much as they try.
One day at a time. Your heart will heal and when the time is right to look atyour options again you will know it and be ready for the journey.
I wish you all the best and you are in my prayers.
Tracy
Mandy,
Heal on your time and your time only.
I'm so sorry Mandy. I wish I could take your pain away.
x
Mandy,
I wish there are words that would make things better. You've had such a positive attitude throughout this process. It's okay to cry and grieve, yell in anger, whatever it takes to make you feel better. I hope that time will slowly heal the hurt for you.
Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment