CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Looking to days ahead

Well, as much as I love my job because i get to help pregnant/post partum moms with their babies until they are 1 years old (which i cant stand my job on the other end because of the high demands by one person who is gonna kill me) and the other end it saddens me because i am hosting (an annual) baby shower for all my first time moms and parents. I went shopping for the event and for some baby items (lotion, oil, powder, stroller, bassinet, ect) to raffle off, i was gonna die. The onesies, the bibs, the receiving blankets....but i did my job and was proud of myself for not tearing up. I agree my job is stressful, i am always keeping my eyes and ears open for another position, which doesnt look likely any time soon. I think because i'm so stressed at work it is affecting my eggs...what do u think??

We have decided to move forward and try again but with (drum roll) SI. Dr. Sudhir sent us the paper work and I was surprised because with Dr. Patel there was nothing like that. So i was happy but then over whelmed. We would like to try again around the same time because thats when we can get vacation from our jobs at the same time. NO one goes anywhere in winter, everyone takes vacation in the summer. But i'm glad to say we are moving forward. I wanted to just move to india and just stay there until i get a positive but financially its not possible, plus i cant stay by myself there, i'm a baby.

I wanted to try again in November (seems to be the lucky month) but we need to save up some money to try again. We used our first savings for Dr. Patel and dont have enough left for SI in November but i think we should be ok in February. If we save every cent i hope we can go sooner...but everything is going up except our pay in the states.

JUST PRAY FOR US and we will keep everyone posted. GO JERSEY TEAM!!! (again)

4 comments:

Carrie Jo said...

Mandy,

I hope and pray for a better result this time!!! How exciting that you're going to be in Mumbai and meet the SI team (You'll love them).

Hope all of the finances and vacations work themselves out smoothly. I can't wait to check your blog and see that you guys are pregnant!

jojo said...

This post has made my day, Mandy.

We didn't make it on the 1st time either...but I'm feeling confident about round number 2 for both of us.

Good to see you back in the game.

xxx

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Hey it took us 3 tries! Don't you give up, it's going to happen for you! Here's for '2nd times the charm'

Skhan said...

Hi Mandy,

I am hopeful that your second time is successful and that the wait goes by quickly.

We are planning a similar schedule to your new one! If everything goes well, hopefully we will be in Mumbai in November but January/February is probably more realistic.

It would be funny if there were two Jersey teams in Mumbai at the same time!

Stacey