CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Planning time!!!

We have decided to head to India in the last 2 weeks of January or 1st two week in February....due to our jobs and amount of time we are allowed off. I am nervous once again and excited at the same time. I do feel though i should be shopping for baby items like everyone else but it's not my time yet. I am still shopping, just not for me. 3 of my co-workers are preganant and 2 of my friends are. My best friend just delivered her baby on saturday and the other is a little over due...lol. I am also throwing a baby shower for clients i see and should expect about 100 people. I have done all the shopping and planning (since its the fun part of my job) and watch it all happen tomorrow.

I havent yet started looking for hotel/flight or anything along those lines. I dont wanna start too early and get excited again. I think i'll wait when we submit our paperwork and fee to SI.

4 comments:

jojo said...

That's great news, Mandy! How exciting, planning for attempt number two. I'll be following you every step of the way.

xxx

Unknown said...

Mandy,

Good Luck, to you and I hope it works out for you this time. We will start our journey again in June for a sibbling for Mark. I will be following your blog, and I'm thinking about writing my own.

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Time will fly by.....

Kerrie and Mark said...

Good for you Mandy! Moving forward is always good.
kerrie