Well, i have decided to wait until March to go to India, I know i keep changing my mind and postponing it but i feel i need to know where we stand with this economy. As of Dec. 30th my contract will be up and they might not renew it depending on funds, as they say. I hope they do because India depends on it. So thats why i decided to wait until March.
I walked 5 miles yesterday and feel the aches today. Yesterday, i walked for Premature Babies with the March of Dimes. The walk (March for Babies) was long and hot. It was about 90 degrees F. and the sun made it worse...but my sister drove 3 hours to walk as well with my co-workers (since we all work with moms and babies..lol). It was fun all in all.
I was thinking maybe after the summer to get back into the SI swing of things and continue my research on flights and all that good stuff, like enrollment fee, application, ect. I hope we can start when we want with SI and dont have to wait. (we'll see). I will notify them as well.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
5 comments:
Hey Mandy, I feel you.. we postponed too because of the economy. You are making the right decision as hard as it may seem now.
I think going with the flo is all you can do. Sounds like you are. Taking it in stride. I think you will have no problem to start with SI in March...you are giving them loads of notice. Try to enjoy the summer and the get back on task.
Kerrie
I truely LOVE reading my comments from u guys, everyone always knows what to say to maek me feel better.
I wish everyone all the best and cant wait to hear stories of your trip as well.
LOVE U GUYS!!
tag - you're it. see my blog for details x
Think of you often and hoping the next year flies by for you.
Post a Comment