CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've been TAGGED....LOL

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

  • being a GREAT mom (someday)
  • spending the rest of my life with my hubby
  • spending time with my parents when they retire
  • going to my sibling weddings
  • being an aunt (whenever they decide to)
  • watching my god-son grow up
  • being a great wife
  • working at a job i love

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  • I took my friend to her appointment
  • I took the kids to the mall
  • I played with my god-son
  • I made dinner
  • Watched dancing with the stars
  • Took a shower!!!
  • Spoke to my parents
  • Went to bed early

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  • I wish i can make everyone equal (get real no one is treated equal)
  • cure all the diseases out there (including INFERTILITY)
  • give all the orphans a GREAT & LOVING HOME
  • have no one go hungry again
  • heal all the wounded
  • this might sound WEIRD but .....die (in my old age of course) before my hubby because i cant live without him.
  • Eliminate money as a debt collector (pretend $$ never existed)- we would just exchange goods (my apple for your pear...or anything along that road, so we dont need money anymore, just services)
  • Have me and my hubby (and my parents and siblings) stay home and not work but yet still have everything paid for and earn $$....lol (its a wish list right..lol)

8 Shows I Watch:

  • Dancing with the Stars
  • 90210 ( i know...i am just wating for the old cast to come back..lol...yeah right)
  • CNN (only because of my hubby)
  • Design on Dime
  • House Hunters
  • ANYTHING on HGTV...as you can tell....so name them all

8 Favorite Fruits:

  • eh......is it bad that i say i dont really eat fruits?? i guess grapes
  • strawberry
  • eh.... watermelon.....
  • ???? in my yogurt i guess.....lol....

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:

  • GREECE!!!! (#1 place since like 7th grade and i studied Latin and greek mythology)
  • INDIA (oh wait been there, done that) .....no seriously, the TAJ MAHAL!!!
  • ITALY
  • ST. BARTs
  • All the islands in the carribbean...dont really know how many
  • HAWAII

2 comments:

Carrie Jo said...

When you cure infertility, let me know how you did it! :) Seriously, Greece is amazing. And you will be a GREAT mom someday.

jojo said...

what a beautiful, sensitive soul u r. you'll be a great mum. xxx