CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bipolar...or what?

I have been in tears, of joy and sadness, for many of my surro buddies and myself. I have been doing alot of self reflection these past few days and see how far i have come, which is not far at all. I feel i should be the one to go pick up or have a positive because i started with so many of these girls too. What was wrong with me?? my eggs?? my clinic? i have no clue. I am just back and forth with how to make better/more eggs. I am reading "Boost Your Fertility" recommened by a fellow surro buddy on the forum.

Nutrition, diet, stress---plus so much more things i am working on for round 2. I find myself happy than sad then curious, back to nervous to scared and when i am positive i think thats where i started and i was disappointed. I was so excited and sure it was gonna work and kept being positive but after our negative, i didnt know what to do or where to turn, but my surro buddies helped along the way.

I feel as though i am at square one and no light in sight. No use to be positive anymore because i was soooo positive i think i jinxed myself.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mandy, please, please don't be hard on yourself. This is a difficult journey but I truly believe there is light at the end of a long tunnel. Hang in there Sweety, don't lose hope or your positive attitude. Hugs

Daria said...

Mandy, you will be successful in this journey. Please believe that! It will happen for you. I read The Secret and it changed my whole outlook on life. Pick up a copy and see what it can do for you. Positive thoughts!!!!

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Mandy,

please, please, please do not give up hope. Whatever, however you WILL have your little one some day. You always give each and everyone of us SO much support and positivity and you need to turn it on yourself and let us return the favor.

We love you,

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

YES, Daria,

The Secret worked for us. I still have my baby pics cut out and all over my mirror!!!

Mandy said...

Thanks guys it really means alot to me. I have to just keep going forward and dont look back.

The secret? who's the author?
I've just been doing alot of reading which helps and keeps me focused. :)

Sarah Andrews said...

Hi Mandy:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.

I wish that there were answers to all of your questions. All I can say is keep on trying.