Today we celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. Today is the day I said YES for the rest of my life, to spend and love my hubby forever. Each day we love each other more and more, and yes it is possible. I did my henna to remind me of the color and beauty he has brought to my life. It has been a blessing to be called his wife. We both share the dream of having our own family and continue to pursue it. This blog is a reminder of why we are trying to have a baby, so that we can put our love we have for each other and share it with our own child. It has given me a chance to express my thoughts and emotions that we do not share with family and friends. Although, i have found another set of family and friends, very dear to me. Today back in 2006, i was getting ready in my finest clothes and makeup, looking my best and so was he (looking sooooo good i might add). We had 550 people at our wedding and it was amazing, in a beautiful ballroom. I am the luckiest woman ever to have married such a wonderful, caring and well rounded man (who spoils me) and I cant wait to spend many more years with him and giving him a child to call his own. I hope and pray our baby looks like him, has his smarts, & my sense of humor!!
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
3 comments:
Mandy and Rick,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!! I had the privilege to meet you both and you do make a great couple. I wish you from the bottom of my heart that your dream of having your own family will come true real soon. In the meantime enjoy each other´s love and company.
Oh Mandy what a beautiful post! You are both truly blessed to have one another and your child equally blessed to have such loving parents.
Love the henna, (for a minute I thought you were in India?!)
hugs,
P.S TODAY is the BIG day for us. fingers crossed.
Congratulations, Mandy! I hope you have many, many more happy days to share with your beloved.
And loads of babies to share these happy times with.
We are indeed family
x
Post a Comment