Well, we submitted our paper work on Friday and wiring the enrollment fee today. I feel we're getting there but havent felt the excitement yet, more nervous than excited really. (i think our first time and getting a negative really stomped on my heart and hopes).
I received an email from Dr. S and Dr. Y, that they received all my paperwork and uploaded the surrogate profiles...i havent looked at anything because i cant log on...i tried, but no luck. Maybe its a sign i need to look with my hubby, LOL, and not by myself. I did email them that i was having trouble. I also have to send in my screening tests next month so my treatment plan is EXCELLENT....which also i have to send in my old blood work i used with Dr. Patel.....they asked for all my old tests.
Watching and waiting is all we can do. Submit everything and i think it will get real when i have to inject myself (well hubby will be doing it he just doesnt know yet..lol), book hotel and flights...i really hope this happens for us this time, i've been so emotional and worried (actually stressed out about it). I will only be working 20 hrs a week come January 2010, which worried me with our financial status, but hubby always says dont worry, we'll make it happen. Such a dream come true he is.
I'm a little nervous to look at the surrogate profiles.....lets see who our wonderful surrogate will be, if i can log on...lol...until next time...
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
4 comments:
it does become scary-real when you look at those profiles. I can understand your reluctance, but you'll be OK Mandy.
Think positive!!!
I hope with all my heart it works out for you too!
xxx
I remember when we were doing that this time last year. Here's hoping it works out as well for you. Hang in there!
You will get there! Think positive honey! It will happen!
Stay positive hun....FEB isn't far away now....I am sending all my positive vibes your way xx
Post a Comment