CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Surrogate #2

Well it looks like our first choice was taken and now have another wonderful surrogate which was our lovely 2nd choice. We finally wired the enrollment $$ and hope it gets to our wonderful docs.

2 comments:

jojo said...

Congratulations Mandy! It makes everything seem so much more real when you've chosen your surrogate.

I appreciate your thoughtful comments and support so much. I've gotta admit - there are times when I feel really down about things and then I think to myself, well, if Mandy can do it, so can I.

Just the thought of you gives me strength, honey!!

xxx

jojo said...

You are so strong, sweetheart. And you'll get there. I know it's taking too long for both of us, but you're right, God only gives us what we can handle.

You have a supportive, loving husband who you cherish. Think how lucky you are on that front and the rest will follow.

I so hope we can meet up one day with our babies. You are welcome in melbourne anytime!!

Keep doing what you you do - which is care for everyone and make sure they know you love them. You're an angel, Mandy. And you're gonna make the best mom ever!

:)

xxx