CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Calico Jack or Butterscotch


I put in an application for adoption today for Jack (Schnauzer mix)...bottom pic, black dog. I was a little nervous to do so because my hubby doesnt want a dog but i really do. I have submitted the application and hope it works out for the best. He was left at a killing mill when the foster mom told me and my heart just broke and said, i'm interested to give this little guy a home. BUT.....they have been checking me like a criminal and everything so i have to wait 2-3 weeks just to even see him.....and he cost $300...which i have never paid for a dog but hey, there is a first for everything, right?? I hope i'm making a good choice here.
BUT then here comes BUTTERSCOTCH (yorkshire terrier/chihuahua mix)....the top pic.....the foster mom called TODAY and wants me to look at him TOMORROW if we want him!! He is $350 a little bit more. What is a girl to do? Which one do i pick????
Hubby will just have to look at our puppy faces and say yes. (unless we both become homeless...lol). Lets hope & pray guys, pray that hubby gives me a break and pray that they think i'm a good mommy :)

2 comments:

jojo said...

Oh, which one will it be?

I'm so excited for you - I absolutely adore my doggy. I've had her for 9 years now and i can't imagine my life without a furry friend.

This is a great, great, great move Mandy. Hubby's gotta approve.

xxx

Soko's Journey to Parenthood said...

I say take them both :) How can you pass up one over the other :) lol Good luck