CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

2WW- Home Sweet Home

Well, we are back home. we had lots of rest this weekend but it doesnt help that i keep using the bathroom every FRIGGIN 2hrs...i'm up all day and all hours of the night. I'm bloated and in pain, i wish this would go away sooner because today was my first day back at work, so driving, walking, presentations are all painful...it feels like my ovaries are in back, my lungs..u name it..LOL.

We are still getting snow and rain on the east coast..i miss the warm weather, our surrogate and the docs, not really anything else, hehe.

We have 8 days to go and although last time we kept a tight lid on things i find myself telling my boss, my secretary and a few friends (more than a few). I keep thinking we have a 50/50 chance and to keep me calm my surro-buddy(Jersey neighbor) gave me great advice. I find myself chanting when i'm in the car, watching tv or any spare time when my mind wanders to our surrogate and India. I pray she is doing well and thinks of us as much as we think of her.

Lets keep praying and chanting (om namah shivaya)..if anything it is keeping me calm. Please let this be our turn. Thanks for all your support and kind words, i read them over and over each day. So as i join the 2WW, i hope all of you continue to progress and look forward as we all will have to bad or good news. I pray for strength and faith.

10 comments:

Daria said...

Yay Mandy! Glad to hear you are home safe. I was wondering when you would post. Keep positive!! I will pray for you guys and your little bambinos!! Stay busy and look forward to hearing your great news :)

Tigerlilycat said...

Keep those positive chants happening. Lots of baby dust being blown your way...

jon said...

Keep sending those strong vibrations to those precious embies!

Phoenix said...

Your turn for sure Mandy. Chanting away with you

xx

TJ said...

Welcome home, Mandy!

"Om Sharavana-bhavaya Namaha" (to brighten and increase the positive effects of everything in your life) is the chant I am using for you during your 2WW.

Good luck and stick embies, stick!

jojo said...

Oh my dear Mandy. I wish you so so so so much luck and baby dust during this 2ww. It has to be your turn!

here's a link to a prayer i've been singing.

hope it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkOKSaF4a4I&feature=related

x

Kerrie and Mark said...

You have to get a positive. I am counting on it! We have been in this together for a long time now.

Carrie Jo said...

I am praying God grants you a positive...and some relief from your ovaries!

Amber and Brian said...

I'm so happy you guys got a good number of embryos and extra to freeze and that the transfer went well. We are expecting to read about a positive soon!

Edward said...

Best wishes for great news as you count down the days of the 2WW! THINK +++++++!