Today was my ultrasound and E2 (Estrdiol test)for monitoring of my ovaries while on Lupron. There was good and bad news....
Bad news: My left ovary has a cyst of 2.8cm or mm i forget and there is no need to remove cause its so small
Good news: My right ovary seems fine and my Jersey doc said i can continue my treatment plan on Lupron and Gonal F because unless its over 5cm it shouldnt be a problem.
Who the hell knows. I emailed the docs in India and waiting on a response, its like 4am there i guess...lol. again i dunno. I dunno much of anything at the moment. I sure hope my Jersey doc is right and its minor.Also, I wont get the results before i leave for India so I BEGGED for them to fax it to SI or email it. I sure hope they do!! But they wont send it until next week. BASTARDS!! at different times (u/s they can send by tuesday and who knows about the E2- since they're closed on friday i cant even ask).
We are actually packing and getting things together how exciting. (i came home from my doctor visit and found hubby packing and i didnt know how to tell him of the results, but he took it fine.)
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
11 comments:
Mandy,
Wishing you lots of luck from your Joisey cousin!
Jon - exit 142 West
8-)
Mandy, can you get a copy of the reports and scan them to Dr Yash - or take them with you?? We did this (got copies and told SI) as it's your body and you have a right to the information.
Lisa- they wont give me any results until tuesday but we fly out on Saturday so i cant even carry it or scan it to them....thats what i'm facing now.
Jon- Thanks, and ur not too far away!
Good grief, you should have those results immediately. Can't they even tell you over the phone, even follicles numbers?
Mandy, see if you can leave early, because with the snow coming you will not leave Newark on time. I'm sure this is on your mind.
Ring them and get them to repeat what they told you over the phone so you've got the measurement right (if nothing else). Except for bloods, my test results were always available immediately.
And how's the packing going?
Oh Mandy! That seems so unfair and so weird. Have you explained the situation to them? I just don't get it.
I'll be thinking of you, my special friend. And hoping for many plumpy, juicy eggs.
xxx
Mandy,
I just wanted to wish you all the best in India! Hopefully, your US doctor will get you the results before you leave.
Have a great trip!
xo, Tracy
Mandy, don't worry about the cyst. I had a bigger one on my left ovary and they doctors still got 10 eggs from it. A cyst that small truly isn't a big deal--it's just one follicle that won't produce. Can't wait to hear more news of scans and such in India. Happy egg production!
Oh, like you needed this!!! I had a cyst when I started my last cycle and ended up with 21 eggs out of both ovaries...I think its not a huge worry. My opinion is that these damn bc pills cause them (too much progesterone). Prior to this I had one over 5 in size so I was advised to cancel.
Try not to stress and just enjoy our long travels.
Post a Comment