CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

All's well..that ends well

Well, we didnt have internet since monday and its great to read the comments when i log on. I LOVE IT. Ok, updates:

Sunday- we had a nice quiet valentines day and dinner. And lots of rest because my triiger shot was 2 am (monday).

Monday- we checked out of VITS around noon and headed to new bombay to stay at a hotel closer to the hospital for EPU. rested and hubby treated me to the spa for a back massage.

Tuesday- EPU DAY-we headed over to DY Patil hospital for EPU (lilavati is under construction) and we had 11 EGGS!! They asperated the cyst and i rested until about 6pm and headed back to the hotel to rest.

Wednesday- we walked out the hotel and since 2 malls were litterally attched to the hotel we walked a bit then checked out to head back to the VITS.

Thursday- TRANSFER DAY...we headed back to DY Patil for our surrogates transfer and Dr. Yash said they transfered 3 eggs, 2 were frozen and they are monitoring 2 to see if they mature. I guess the others werent great. I'M HAPPY WITH THAT!! (uping my meds did wonders, i went from 150 IU, to 225 IU then the last day i got 300 IU.) hellz yeah.

I am not feeling well at all. I'm in pain...i spoke to dr. yash and she said to get complete bed rest. I was suppose to meet amy/josh and kerry/doug for dinner, but i had to cancel. Amy/Josh came to our hotel on wednesday for dinner and we had a great time. They are an awesome couple!! I really hope i can meet kerry/Doug...we dont leave until 10:30pm tomorrow night and fly like 1:30am.

Lets hope the 2ww is a BIG SUCESS for all of us. Hoping and praying...PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS BE OUR TURN!!

12 comments:

Carrie Jo said...

So glad to hear your great results--I am praying for these embies to stick. It's about time for your turn :) Rest up, feel better, and here's to a short, happy 2WW!

Phoenix said...

Mandy, that is just wonderful news and such a good result! And you can have a second try, though I don't think you'll need it - this is your turn!!!!

Rest up and treat yourself gently. Happy two week wait!

Shannon said...

We're thinking of you guys and sending lots of good thoughts your way! Get some rest!

GeGe said...

I'll be praying you to parenthood as many others are on your behalf. Also praying you'll rest, relaax, and get home safely.

jon said...

Have you been chanting young lady?

8-)

Tigerlilycat said...

SO glad you got so many you've got extra, but everything is crossed that you're not going to need them. At least until you want to do a sibling project!!!

Drink lots and lots and lots of water - this will help to flush everything out of you, including the 2 litres of fluid which builds up around your ovaries during an IVF cycle (no wonder we get a pot belly!!).

Daria said...

so very happy for you! bring on the 2WW!! have a good trip home :)

jojo said...

Mandy, that's sooper terrific news! Well done! I'm so so so happy for you, and praying that at least one of those little ones sticks.

Congrats, girlfriend.

Rest up and get better soon.

xxx

Kerrie and Mark said...

Great news! All the cyst stress was no big deal. Amazing...welcome to the TWW!

TJ said...

Sticky thoughts coming your way. Take care of yourself and safe travels.

Todd said...

POSITIVELY ecstatic for you! Can't wait to hear the news in 2 weeks... it's your turn now!

Stephaniekb said...

Mandy, hope you're feeling better soon and that you have good news this time! Stick, embies stick!