CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Mumbai-Scan Update

Well, today was a holiday in India-Mahashivratri. We went to South Mumbai to Dr. Khandwala (who also does the EPU with Dr. Yash). My left ovary is pretty much the same but shows 2 and the right has 4. The cool thing is I got a picture of my ultra sound (of my left and right ovary) and put in like a folder for my "file". I makes me think of it as a ultra sound of my "baby" in the future :) happy thoughts.

My EPU has been set for the 16th. We havent met our surrogate as yet and hubby hasnt made any "deposits" yet, so i will call the docs tomorrow to see when all this should be done. (i'm guessing hubby should go to the Lilavati tomorrow for his deposit cause its usually 2-3 days before EPU and the day of the EPU they take a FRESH one..lol.

While we were down in South Mumbai, we decied to go sightseeing (but we didnt get much in). We went to the Gateway of India, Victoria Termonal and Marine Drive. We paid like Rs 60, for a picture of us in front of the Gateway and Taj Hotel. There are tons of "camera men" chasing u to take a picture...i must say it turned out nice. He has his digital camera and in his side bag the HP printer..lol. Hey whatever works, and i got 2 pics..(Rs 30 a piece). And I paid Rs130 for a book of postcards- 12 enchanting images of Mumbai...my hubby bought it thinking of my scrapbook, aww.

Since I have been bumped up to 225IU of Gonal F, i only have 1 and 1/2 pens left. So I am guessing i need to purchase one for Sunday and my trigger shot for Monday. Meds are making me so moody and hurting in my tummy. Hubby says today i was blaming him for everything and very attitudey..lol (if thats a word..hehe)

(on a side note- the East Coast is getting slammed with a blizzard, and some places in a state of emergency...i hope everyone is safe and well- we got out in time, i guess)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU KIND WORDS, SUPPORT, COMFORT AND MUCH MORE...I READ IT EACH NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED, KNOWING U ALL ARE WITH ME MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. KEEP THE LOVE COMING, PLEASE, I NEED IT...:)

8 comments:

Tigerlilycat said...

You're nearly there Mandy! Super glad to hear about your scan results. And yep, blame any moods on the meds - even when they're not the reason for you being crabby at all. You've got a free ticket to being a cow, so use it. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Mandy,

6 folliculies is a really good number! I am praying that each will produce a healthy, mature egg. Take it easy from now on and rest a lot. On 16th, I will be thinking of you hoping for the best outcome of your EPU. Give my best to Rick and tell him to be patient with you.

Amber and Brian said...

I'm so glad things are progressing well. I agree with Tigerlilycat, this is the time to pamper yourself! Try to relax and get lots of rest.

Wishing you heaps, loads, and mountains of baby dust. :)

jon said...

mandy,

try to relax as much as possible! too much running around in a chaotic city like mumbai can stress the body... your eggs want you to chill chill chill till EPU

sending you streams of positive energy

in your quiet time, assume a comfortable position and recite the most sacred of all sanskrit mantras until you are at peace: "om nama shivaya"

when invoked the hindu gods are powerful gods who can make your dreams come true.

here's a youtube rendition i like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW8IjcOWtlI

jon

jon said...

oops here's the correct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaJPfnCi1t8

>wink<

"Om Namah Shivaaya
Shivaaya namaha,
Shivaaya namah om
Shivaaya namaha, namaha Shivaaya
Shambhu Shankara namah Shivaaya,
Girijaa Shankara namah Shivaaya
Arunaachala Shiva namah Shivaaya "

jojo said...

hi mandy

6 follies is great - here's hoping they all become big juicy eggs, which become beautiful embies.

i'm so glad you're having a good time in India, despite your pain and hormones.

big hugs, my dear friend. and lots and lots and lots and lots of baby dust.

keep us updated!

xxx

Phoenix said...

2 and 4 sounds great! It only takes one. Go Mandy GO!!!

Intended Parents said...

OK, I have been stalking your blog updates. I was so happy to come home and read this post! YAY! Six follies is a terrific number.

Thinking and wishing all the best for you.

xo, Tracy