CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Calm before the Storm...

Literally, we are expecting this Servere Weather on the east coast, LOTS and LOTS of SNOW!!

Yesterday, we went ahead with the shots and the Gonal F, and this morning read the emails from Dr. S to continue our treatment. Phew!!It sucks we cant get the results til next week even if i put in a request. Well, moving on from that scare...

These shots are making me sooo tired and bloated. None the less we are packing and getting ourselves ready to depart tomorrow evening. I hope with the winter storm there are no delays. (there just might be). We are both very calm (surprising) and realxed about our trip...I hope all is well for everyone and we just pray things work out this time. I will post one more time tomorrow before we head out, we could not have been this calm without EVERYONES COMMENTS, who after reading them all yesterday, WAS RELIEVED!!!!!!!! Your comments literally get me thru teh day and a smile on my face. The advice and support is GREAT and really really really need them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy,

I am soooo glad to hear that everything is okay and you can continue your treatment. Great news!!! I wish you a safe flight to India and have a wonderful/fruitful stay in Mumbai.

PS: Looking at the date in the calendar, I just realized that today, exactly a year ago we met at the clinic in India.I was starting my shots, you were there for your 3rd one. It brings back so many memories.... I am rooting for you and Rick.

Carrie Jo said...

Mandy, can't wait to read a post from India. I know how crazy flights can be (we were stuck in Detroit while Bella was being born). Try to hang onto your calm. We're all rooting for you.

Phoenix said...

Make sure you keep us updated every step of the way. We're hanging out for this to happen for you!!!!

TJ said...

Good luck, Mandy! Happy trails to you both along with lots and lots of baby dust for a blessed trip. Keep us posted!

Todd said...

Safe travels ahead for you, and I hope that storm doesn't get in your way! Hope we get to meet while we're still here!

Amber and Brian said...

Have a safe trip over. We are praying for a positive!