CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

The NEW look

I feel like i keep changing my blog, but i'm just trying to find the one that suits me. So please be patient in my BLOG IDENTITY CRISIS...lol..i also changed my header and i like the first description of us better, but its already changed...arr...

i think i like this background but we'll have to wait and see, if its eye candy to everyone...tell me what you think.

6 comments:

Kerrie and Mark said...

I like it!

jojo said...

I love this one, honey! butterflies suit you.

xxx

Sarah Andrews said...

Love the new look!

Mandy said...

Funny, cause i have a small tatoo of a butterfly on my left shoulder (got many many years ago as a teen..purple and pink..lol)

i use to say "butterflies are pretty to watch but hard to catch" realating it to my life style..lol

i've been caught...lol

Unknown said...

So pretty and seems to fit your personality much better too! I found the green one hard to read!

This is fab....

xxx

Intended Parents said...

I like the new layout!