CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 Days To Go!!- Revsion

While i'm taking my shots, and managing a new job (trying to make a good impression) its left me tired and stressed. I know RELAX, but it seems to be harder these days. However, we leave in 3 days and CANT WAIT!! I'm off tomorrow (I mean i have the day off tomorrow), and Friday is an easy day at work (2nd grade is a breeze).

I have my scan and E2 levels tomorrow and them will start Gonal F as well. Yeah more injections..lol. But if it means getting an addition to my family bring it on. I am not opposed to twins, i say the more the better. (My husband and I come from a HUGE family- we had 550 people at our wedding, just IMMEDIATE FAMILY!! no friends). Yeah say that to people without a grim reaction...lol

Happy Shots tonight and more tommorrow....until then pray like crazy for us from now til we get back. :) Every bit helps!!

9 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Best of luck tomorrow Mandy! Safe travels to India! I will be thinking of you!

jon said...

Best of luck!

Mandy said...

Thanks guys!! I'm not off tommorrow per say, I meant to say i have the day off...

Thanks for the well wishes, it means the WORLD to me, it actually keeps me sane.

Stephaniekb said...

Have a very safe and a very fruitful....er, eggful? journey! Can't wait to hear the details of your trip and a happy outcome.

Unknown said...

You will be leaving just in time, because those of us on the east coast are about to get hit with another winter storm. Safe travels!

Shannon said...

If I can recommend anything to pack, I'd suggest powered Gatorade, as it helps with bloating while on the meds. Peanut butter (and crackers) for extra protein. And, bring a diffuser (air freshener) for your room. The smell of the smog still manages to get inside of any building. We leave Saturday night after being here for 11 days and we wish you both safe travels and a successful trip!

Kerrie and Mark said...

Crunch time!!! I pray your bloods go well today and you start on a good path.
Safe travels on Saturday!! Enjoy every minute and cherish it. You will rarely get the chance to have such a huge opportunity and excitement in life.

jojo said...

Oh, hon! best of luck my lovely one!

I'll be thinking of you. Please keep us posted!

xxx

Terry & Steve said...

Safe trip - happy, happy thoughts and best of wishes...