I am taking it day by day....i am very anxious to go to India and experience everything-food, clothes, people, religion, music...just everything. Most of all, i am looking forward in meeting Dr. Patel and our surrogate. I got gifts for Dr. Patel and our surrogate. Just a small token of our appreciation, nothing elaborate. I am full of questions-only I can answer. (How is Dr. Patel? is she nice? friendly? compassionate? How is the staff?) I can only wonder until i get there. I am an emotional person, now that i'm on these pills and i was never like this before. I wonder how my hubby will be...he's been very hush hush about everything. We talk about the trip-what to pack, how much, things we need to get, who to bring things back for, payment of surrogacy, but nothing on the emotional front. He's not an emotional person, he's very strong. (He doesnt cry at all-not even at his dad's funeral). He is strong and comforts others who needs a shoulder or words of wisdom, so thats why he stays so strong- for others!!
I am looking forward to our trip and have thought about a positive vs. a negative. How do u deal with disappointment? i am looking forward for our day by day results, i dont wanna get my hopes too high. I have been on the sly and looking at cribs, themes, bedding, clothes and so much stuff. Just to calculate a budget. My hubby's cousin is expecting their first child and they have been married for 5 months. I am excited for them but also wish it was me. i know i'm gonna be so anxious during the 9 month period. thats why i was thinking of spending some time during the 3rd trimester in india to bond with our baby. who knows. i've never lived by myself in another country. i wish we were going tomorrow to see where we stand.
I am however done packing....YES....i seem to always pack too much clothes. I'll fix that tonight. I am a lil worried, i emailed our doc last monday and have not heard from her, i wonder if she is on a holiday or just busy, since she is the one that runs the hospital. I'll see.
PS- just a lil bit on my profession- I am the Healthy Mothers/Healthy Babies Program coordinator, if anyone needs any advice please let me know or any questions email me:
amanda_s_persaud@yahoo.com
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
3 comments:
I think Dr Patel will be all that you want. I think hubby will be your rock and I am sure you will pack to many clothes. You have a pretty amazing job, and I think it takes pretty special people to do what you do. 11 days....
Kerrie
Mandy, everything you're feeling is normal. It's OK to think about the future, otherwise why would you be doing this. Don't be too hard on yourself. You'll be able to cope with whatever happens. And lets all pray for the good!!!
Anyone who does your job, given your circumstances, is a hero imho. You are strong, too. Don't doubt yourself. This will work!
love u lots,i'll be thinking of you every day,
jojoxxx
Yeah, Mandy, I don't know HOW you can work at that job. I would go mad. Good for you.
And let yourself get anxious, weepy, whatever. Sometimes I think those emotional roller coasters help out your growing follicles!
Post a Comment