The more i read the more i get worried and scared. I wish i never read all the side effects and "what can go wrong" because now i'm scared...and i just got over my fear and doubtful stage a few months back and was all aboard the happy train again. NOW? I am back to square one with 1 week to go. i am not making the situation better by digging deeper and deeper into certain articles....i wish i can just erase what i read and go back to being super excited.
All i think about now is what can go wrong.....oh no, what have i got myself into....i need to be cheered up again. I swear i need a machine where i can just go back in time or erase certain memories. AHHH.....
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
3 comments:
It's all good. Stop reading and get back on the happy train. It's out of your control, so you may as well be excited and happy.
Mandy,
It can't help to stress yourself out. STOP reading (I know, easier asaid than done). Just focus on what you can control and let the rest go. I will be praying for you.
STOP!!!! ok, now breathe and think positive...all the bad things can be fixed with time. This whole process is long, stressful and full of doubt and worry. We are all here for you.
Kerrie
Post a Comment