We have about 18 days left before we head out to India. We started packing and i think i always over pack, i just have so much clothes i cant leave anything out. My hubby on the other hand just has a suitcase open....that's as far as he got. I have everything including first aid kit, toiletries, food, ect. I am still not done but a good way there. Since its our first time i have no clue what to expect, weather wise. It could be HOT HOT or ok HOT. Either way i'm prepared. I'm looking forward to my trip. I do get a bit doubtful but realize at the end of the day, this is my choice, no one else. SO i try to keep my head up. i love vacations, its time away from home and time with my hubby, but its not really a vacation (i keep thinking it is) and i hope with all the crazy meds my hubby doesnt leave me....LOL. he cant, he needs me and my bad habits...LOL. We complete each other, at least i think so. LOL.
Yesterday, i was bipolar i swear. I was nauseous and crying and then i was wacthing the golden globes then i was tired then i was sad that this mnight not work and then i was ok when i started packing i was everywhere. I think these pills are getting worse. I am done on the 28th so i cant wait!! India is waiting for us and we are excited to go. I wish it can get here sooner. Time is flying though, i must admit. I do get to meet emma and katherine in Anand. Kath and I have the same dates for everthing- injections and retrieval. I cant wait, bring it on!!!
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
2 comments:
Wow, only 18 days. Tha's amazing!
Don't worry, I can empahize with you about the yo-yo up and downess and I'm not even on hormones! But all that waiting will be replaced with excitement soon.
I'm thinking of you every day!
xxx
thanks jojo,
i read your blog as well and i love it. we are so similar...lol. thanks so much for the word of encouragement. It helps alot!!!
Post a Comment