CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Last blog...before i head out

Well i figure this is going to be my last blog since we FLY out tomorrow and of course i will be like a chicken with my head cut off. I still have to go get my pedicure and manicure. I am still numb, i'm not really excited or nervous or actually anything. Maybe thats my shield. My husband on the other hand is prepared, hes handling all the things my mind is not on. I still have to finish packing, like i said all the clothes and stuff is in there but i really need to take it all back out and organize and fold. I also have to charge all the batteries for the camcorder and camera, how else are we going to prove we were in INDIA..lol.

I am praying and hoping everything goes well and we get a positive. I must admit my surro buddies have been such great support and advice, i needed. I would have been so alone in my journey (i know i have my hubby, but he doesnt wanna talk surrogacy all the time). WISHING US ALL THE LUCK ONE CAN GET and to my surro buddies in their joutney as well. Here is 2009, a great BABY year!!

8 comments:

Carrie Jo said...

All my best, Mandy. Enjoy India, and happy baby making. Praying for a positive!

Intended Parents said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to read your updates.

Tracy

Phoenix said...

Happy baby-making. I hope you have a wonderful time, with the amazing beautiful Indian people you are sure to meet.

Kerrie and Mark said...

Safe travels!!!!!

Tigerlilycat said...

Are you taking your laptop with you so we get updates as you go?? Regardless, have a ball and enjoy the experience.

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Take it all in, it goes by SO fast! Enjoy and safe travels. Can't wait for the updates. Sending baby dust your way!

C. S. said...

Wishing you the best...Enjoy India and looking forward to UPDATES...Positively Praying for a POSITIVE!!!

Unknown said...

Mandy,

Good Luck!!!! We all have our fingers crossed for you.

Crystal