CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

My Surro buddy's

I am so thrilled for my surro buddy's who have been getting such great news this start of the new year. Many have been trying many times and finally have their prayer answerd. I hope we can share those same news and not break the positive cyle thats going on .....some are on their way in Jan. for their cycles and some are their to pick up babies.....its so great to hear such stories, it keeps me motivated. As the days get closer for our first attepmt i cant help but have all these thoughts (are we going to have a positive? can we afford to do it again? how long should we wait to try again? how am i gonna take a neg. result?) all these questions are circulating in my head, but i'm not being doubtful or negative just realistic....right?

I also feel that i can do this right the first time, we want a baby so bad. India isnt ready for me, but i'm going to get this RIGHT!! I have an ear infection and on anti-biotics just another med i need....but its all good i'd rather clear that up before i fly....i hope it doesnt effect me to cycle. I dont think it will. Well back to work and CONGRATS to all who have had a positve, i LOVE it. GREAT WAY TO START THE YEAR GUYS!!!

No comments: