GO-BAMA!!!!!
It is a historic day for our country as well as our nation. Barack Obama, our first African American President has been sworn into office today along with his VP Biden. They will make such a difference in the lives of many without knowing it. I watched the inauguration with my fellow co-workers in the large conference room on a 19 inch TV...lol.
I am also pleased to announce today is a BIG day for me as well. I have waited 2yrs and 8 months to remove my braces AND THEY'RE OFF. I also recieved a pink rose from my dentist and will have to pick up my retainers next week, before i leave for INDIA!! (he was talking about my vacation to India, and said he hopes i enjoy and relax away from this snow, least does he know its not a vacation!!)
India here i come with all smiles- even though it does feel weird..lol.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
3 comments:
Oh, I remember that day. Grade 8 graduation day for me! Looking forward to see great big smiling photos with lots of beautiful teeth coming our way from India.
You have so much going on! Well, atleast you will get through security a little easier now at the airport, lol. Arey ou doing all your shots in India?
Kerrie
And how tired were you the night you got your bands off? I remember it so clearly as I couldn't stop running my tounge around the front of my teeth as it felt SO different!!! How's the packing going? Not long now...
Post a Comment