I am at work on this snowy day and i wish i was home packing, shopping for gifts or something related to my trip. I achieved getting the laundry done and picking up my retainer before i leave. I also have to wire money, get the car inspected, buy chocolates, get my pedicure, ect. I am excited and nervous all at the same time.
My mom called this morning and she was on her way to a doctors appointment (taking the BUS...IN THE ICE AND SNOW) i was so upset with her. She was excited about our trip and couldn't wait for us to get back so she hear all the details and she was even planning our return trip to pick up the "baby" and what we will need. She is so confident we are going to get a positive, i would hate to disappoint her. She was so bubbly, and said when the baby is born she is going to take 3 weeks off of work to help me, and show me how to bathe the baby, feed it and everything (since she is a nurse i feel confident, plus it helps that shes my mommy!! she's the best, always words of encouragement). She use to be very negative all the time so i'm really surprised she is so positive....
Well we have a few days left and we're off. Just keep praying for us, that's all i need. We are actually hoping for twins (so if u want to pray for that as well, feel free...LOL)
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
4 comments:
Mandy,
Best wishes to you and your husband for safe travels to Anand and "double" positive results! I hope you will also have plenty of time on your trip to enjoy the warm whether...hopefully the snowy Northeast will be warmer upon your return.
Stacey
I'll pray for twins for you, Mandy. I really, really, really, really hope his works for you! I just know it will.
Have a safe trip! OMG! You're going in a few days. WOW!
xxx
I had to work too Mandy! Us east coasters are a tough crew. I hate driving in this stuff tho'. I will pray for twins for you and hubby. Your so close now...how are you feeling? Did you buy an electricity adaptor?? I know I need one for my hair dryer...my hair would be circa 1980 without it.
We are almost all set. We still have to wire the money and get a few chores done around the house.
Thanks for all the well wishes....it means so much to me. i did get an adapter, same like u Kerrie- my hair would be a disaster...lol. so i am bringing my flat iron (hair straightener). I leave on Sat. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!
Post a Comment